Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 9

9:30- 1/3 oatmeal and 4 egg whites with cinnamon and stevia, a tad of PB

1:00- two rice cakes with 1 tbsn white chocolate PB
*this was after an appointment and I didn't have protein powder, I was lazy due to the fact I was in a hot car. poor excuse!

4:00- small cutie (tangerine)
4:30pm- 1/2 cup brown rice, 85g shrimp, 90g cabbage, lite cheese, salsa
*late lunch because I had a doctors appointment

[An orange somewhere between]

8:30pm- 85g shrimp/85g cabbage, lite cheese, salsa, and 100 cal arnold sandwich thins.

11pm- 2 arnoldsandwich thins and PB

** I was definately skipping ALOT of my meals and eating way OFF schedule. AT times I would not eat til 4-5 hours after my last meal or skip the most vital part of my meals. Which resulted in eating PB and Arnold thins. I think it could've been A LOT worst!

I went to Costco and almost bought pizza, soooo glad I didn't! uhhmmm, and I think I added like a tablespoon more of the recommended fat, but then I didn't have enough protein for today at all, or carbs (it seems)




++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I have been really moody today. I lost my patience many times and tried not to cry. Something is up with me, I need to clear the air. *breathe. I need to breathe.

Cardio tonight. Thank goodness it's only cardio today because my mind cannot handle trying to get through a grueling workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers