Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 6

Holy cow, almost been a week! yessss! 3 more weeks to go.


Because of springing forward, I woke up embarrassingly late. Which called for a late breakfast. I ran out of egg, so instead I used what was left in my egg white carton.

Meal:

11:30am- 1/3 oatmeal with cinnamon and walden farms calorie free apple butter spread & 156g of carton egg whites.

2:00- 42oz diet dr. pepper and medium coffee (small amount of creamer and stevia)

3:00- one flat out wrap with 4oz chicken breast/ 85g cabbage with braggs amino acids and cayenne pepper/ lite cheese and salsa.

6:11- strawberry protein powder with water (ran out of whey) and a banana.
* during this time, hunger just hit me out of no where! I love how my body is starting to become responsive to the fact that I need to eat every 2.5-3 hours.

8:30pm- one flat-out wrap with lite cheese and salsa. 4oz chicken breast and 85g cabbage.


I have a headache. Today is cardio day only- thank goodness! I am doing 45-one hour of cardio tonight, for now I am just going to rest and sleep off this headache. I feel like I am wasting my day doing so, but I don't want to go about with the rest of the day with a headache. Screw springing forward! I want my hour back!


My legs are sore from last night, my calves especially. I forgot to mention I did 4 sets of rotary calves with 70lbs of plates, with the rep of 15-20-15-20 last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers