Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 4

Meals for 3/12:

8:00am- 1/3 oatmeal with cinnamon and egg white pancake (with cinnamon and stevia)
water

11:00am- two rice cakes with 1 tbsn almond butter *I forgot about taking my whey! I was in a hurry to go to work.

2:12pm- 1/2 cup pf brown rice/ 4oz chicken breast/ 100g sauteed cabbage. Topped with lite cheese and salsa
-42oz diet Dr. Pepper

11ish pm- flat out wrape with salmon patty/ salsa/ cabbage/ lite cheese/ cayenne


Don't remember the rest

Workout-

 Cardio = 50 minutes.

45minutes on the stair mill = max was 90% and average was 75-85%
5 minutes on incline treadmill = max was 80% and average was like 65-75%

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I went to work and got the weirdest tan. By the time I was done, I drove home near Tommy's mexican restaurant and I immediately wanted their tortillas. They are to die for! but alas, I can not.


Last night I went to the gym at 9:00pm. I did a circuit from the magazine. I wrote down the tings that I needed to do and it made the time there more productive! plan and write ahead what you're going to do, otherwise you'll end up wandering and confused on what you want to work on.

It was intense! MAN, I was spinning for 5 minutes before I began my circuit and by the time I looked at my watch and realized I've been cycling for less than two minutes, I was out of it! But as I kept spinning and spinning, it got easier. My breathing was shallow at first because I haven't worked out in forever! almost two weeks.

Each circuit (I did three) ending each with an intense 5 minute spinning. I had little rest, but I found myself more fatigued each time I started a new set.

Here are my stats:

Duration: 1 hour and 14 minutes, I started at 9:22pm
Heart rate: maximum HR 92% and average HR 75%
Calories burned: 595 cal and 40% fat

This is pretty great for not doing a consistent long cardio machine. I simply just did weights with no rest and ended each circuit with cardio!


I hate being bloated. Oh, I almost forgot, time to drink water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers