Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 3

Food for 3/11:


(breakfast)
7:30am- 1/3 oatmeal with four egg whites with cinnamon and stevia
20oz water


(snack)
11:00am- two rice cakes w/ 1 tbsn Almond butter
11:30am- 1.5 scoop of whey with water (forgot to pack my whey, I was at school and had to go home)
20oz water
Acai green tea

(sooo hungry at this point, it's 2:21) Which is awesome because my body SHOULD respond to me being hungry at this point, my metabolism is running!

(lunch)
2:30pm- 1/2 cup of brown rice/salmon patty/85g of sauteed cabbage topped with happy cow lite cheese/mango peach salsa.

5:12pm- 1.5 scoop of whey with water + banana

7:00pm- Grande soy cafe misto (half soy and half coffee) w/ 4 pumps sugar free caramel

**Almost running out of my yummy salsa, gotta go to Costco to stash up. Not complaining because I LOVE costco!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Feelings about day #3:

Today wasn't as bad as yesterday, I have no cravings for anything. I hardly thought about indulging in something bad. I am in a crappy mood to be honest!

This morning I woke up and felt so bloated! I continued to make my oatmeal and lunch early in the a.m. I was so confused on why I was bloated...I KNEW it was not anything I ate yesterday, because I did not eat anything bad. I simply stuck with the plan :o)




It's so nice that I can eliminate the first thing I suspect to be at blame...which is always food. But when I went to school...oh no, it's that day of the month...:o/ no wonder. Usually with days before leading up to this unfortunate event, I get cravings and want to eat everything!!


I am so suprised I am not even craving anything sweet AT ALL. wooo! I just need to drink tons of water, which is no big deal. cramps suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers