Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 1

630am- 1/3 cup of raw oats cooked with water and 4 egg whites with cinnamon and stevia (water)

930am- two rice cakes with 1 tbsn Almond butter

12pm- 1/2 cup of brown rice, ~5-6oz salmon, sauteed cabbage and spinached, topped with mango peach salsa.

*3:12 pm (after lab class/snack): 1.5 scoop of whey protein mixed with cold water + a small tangerine

*7pm - Sauteed cabbage and onions with shrimp (marinated in braggs amino acids and cayenne pepper) in a flat-out 100 calorie wrap.
water!

**9ish Went to Barnes and Noble and I got a Non-fat Cappicino with sugar-free caramel and vanilla. yummm

*11ish - Protein pancake (25g of whey/112g of egg whites/12g oats/stevia) cooked on a griddle.

*** so far 60 oz, soon to be 80 oz. Why am I so thirsty? even after 10 oz, I still am thirsty! Maybe due to the fact tat I hardly drank water last week..



so far, I've had 40 oz of water...soon to be 60oz (after chemistry tonight). I have been so thirsty lately! The only thing I will drink is water or coffee. Maybe a diet soda here or there. ummm, and I also hate how I have to tinkle every minute!

Trying to eat within 2.5-3 hours. What is challenging is my school schedule for today, so last night I had to plan my eating schedule to work around my classes.

I did not want to wake up to eat breakfast at 6:30am, but I had to if I want this to work. I am so tired! eating lunch now! and off to class.

* temptation alert! so remember the cookies I had yesterday? well when I went to my moms house to crash before class, two cookies remain....omgah!

If it came down to me almost putting it in my mouth, and having the cookie consume my thoughts to the point where I couldn't handle it, I would've thrown the cookies in the trash. Even though I hate wasting food.

I was so close to grabbing a cookie, but honestly I was tired. Plus, I had to remind myself today is day #1. I DID NOT want to fail today. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers