Saturday, March 13, 2010

day 5

wow, I am so so so exhausted. Are the terms fatigued and exhausted similar? I feel like fatigued would be the best word but I don't know.

Just got done with a workout and it KILLED ME!

Anyway onto my meals for today:

8:30am: 4 egg whites & 1/3 cup of oatmeal with cinnamon
water

11:30- two rice cakes with 1 tbsn almond butter/ 1 scoop of whey
20oz water & tea with a small amount of creamer and stevia

2:40- 1/2 cup brown rice/ 4oz chicken breast/ 85g sauteed cabbage. With a side of mango peach salsa and lite cheese.

(workout!)

post work-out 6:00pm- small cold kiwi and 1 scoop of whey with water.
** after the one hour mark, I was starved! my metabolism is revving.

8:30  9:30- flat out wrap with 4oz chicken breast/sauteed cabbage/salsa/lite cheese
water


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have been tired all day, it was on and off. One moment I'd get a burst of energy, then the next I was sleeeepy!

I did a lower-body circuit after work, here are the stats.

Time: one hour and 10 minutes
Average HR- 81% = 161 bpm
MAX HR-  97% = 193 bpm
Calories burned: 633 and 35% fat

That is pretty impressive for not doing steady cardio, circuits are definately a good way to burn fat!
It was 5 sets of leg moves.

Lunges- 15 each leg
Box jumps- 15
step-up on box- 15 each leg
lateral jump- 30 (15 each leg)
one-arm stiff legged deadlifts- 15 reps

This circuit FOUR times! and after each sets completed, hop on a machine and do 5 minutes of cardio.
So if I were to add up the cardio I did it would be 25 minutes. Not shady.


I'm watching Alice tonight, might get coffee. I want something hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers