Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 8

Meal:

10am- 1/3 oats with cinnamon/ 4 egg whites with cinnamon, stevia, and dash of unsweetened cocoa powder. Topped with 1 tbsn of white chocolate peanut butter. delicious! organssssmic!

12:30- two rice cakes with 1 tbsn (16g) of white chocolate peanut butter and protein powder with water

3:30- 1/2 cup brown rice, 5oz chicken breast, 85g cabbage, salsa, lite cheese.

7:15- 1 scoop protein powder with water and one tangerine.



*edit 7:56- I feel so out of it! bleghhh, going to the gym now. bye



Today is rest day from the gym, but I might consider going after my 10pm class tonight! considering I went to the gym per-late as usual at 10:30pm last week. I think I get a good work out from an almost-empty gym anyways.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last night I attempted to go to Costco to buy a bulk of eggs, chicken, and veggies, but they were closed. I hate getting their hours mixed up! don't I learn? considering I go there every week.

So I went to Henry's and got organic omega 3 eggs, cayenne pepper from bulk, sweetened shredded coconut, two jars of peanut butter. It came out to be less than $10.

The peanut butters were "buy one, get one free" hell yeah! considering they were PeanutButter&Co, they ran out of chocolate dreams *tear, but I got white chocolate and cinnamon raisin swirl. You can see chunks of raisins! it's not just that artificial flavor bologne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers