Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 2, just thoughts.

I want to give up. why?? because I want to give in to burger and fries.

This will be easy after two weeks, but right now I just want to survive the one week mark.

The thing is...I am not depriving myself. I am eating 6 meals a day (3 meals/3snacks). I just miss burger and fries.


I talked to S- and I discussed how I just want to quit. Agian, I am afraid of failure, I know I'd put myself down about this. Then we discussed that maybe I can have a day where I can have cheat meals.

For instance, my cheat days would be on Sunday where I can choose any meal to eat that isn't part of the diet plan. This doe not mean that I can cheat throughout the whole day. It just means that I will follow my diet plan, but I can opt for a different breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

BUT it has to be something healthy yet good, I can't over-do it. If I were to choose my cheat meal for this Sunday, it would be the Vegetable Salad with a Veggie Patty from Burger Lounge w/ Lemon-Basil Vinagrette. mmmmmm.

NOW, I am considering not sticking to cheating. I want to do this 100%. But I do want to make granola bars this week, as long as I fit it into my macros? :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers