Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 7! one week!

Holy cow! yessss one week has passed. My meals have been sporadic usually. I follow the nutrition plan accordingly to the magazine (thought not to a T), though on days where I do not have chicken breast, I opt for shrimp. On day's where they suggest yogurt or whey protein, I skimp out on. Well, last night I skimped out on dinner. I was just too tired and fatigued. And this morning when I woke up, I was soooo hungry.

Dinner last night was supposed to be 5oz chicken breast with >~85g sauteed spinach and a wrap. But no, instead I opted for a wrap with ~1tbsn of peanut butter. I am supposed to have 2tbsn of PB a day, so I fullfilled THAT requirement.


I forgot what time I ate what yesterday :o(

Meal:

8:30- 1/3 oats with cinnamon and 125g egg whites

11:30- two rice cakes with 1tbsn of almond butter and protein powder mixed with water

(GYM)- Did upper body circuits

3:30pm (late lunch)- > 85g shrimp with 85g cabbage, 1/2 brown rice, salsa, and lite cheese. Delicious!

6:30- Cafe Miso non-fat with 2 pumps of dark chocolate cherry and a yogurt (ran out of whey)

(GYM AGAIN!)- Power Yoga

9:30- 100 calorie flat-wrap with 1tbsn of peanut butter


Workout

I did upper-body circuit.
Did four sets of

1) Barbell chest press
2) Barbell shoulder press
3) Wide grip Lat pull
4) DB curls
5) Triceps extension


After I was done, I did 3 sets of jump-ropes! intense!

After each circuit, I was spinning for 5 minutes. No rest what-so-ever. I was completely fatigued after each circuit, I started out with doing 30lbs for shoulder press and towards the fourth circuit, I couldn't even do 20lbs!

Then I showered, did a few errands, saw my dad, and then went to yoga with Addison and Seita.

It was intense, I was sweating slightly! We worked more on lower body and I LOVED the stretches!!!

Status for circuit:

Duration: 1 hour and 16 minutes
Heart Rate: Max 98% and Average 76%
Calories: 629 cal and 40% burned

Wahoo! I felt like I did not give that workout my ALL, I struggled with keeping my form because I was so tired. But I felt great. I love how my HR watch can tell me how hard or lazy my work-outs are, it pushes me to do harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers